- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
International IT Governance: An Executive Guide to ISO 17799/ISO 27001 Paperback – Aug 31 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Steve Watkins is the author of the novels Down Sand Mountain, which won a Golden Kite Award, and What Comes After. He is also the author of a nonfiction book and short-story collection for adults and is the recipient of a Pushcart Prize. About Juvie, he says, One of the few hopeful things about juvenile detention that I saw during my visits is all the reading that goes on there. No electronic devices are allowed, and there s limited TV time and access to video games, but there s a lot of reading. Ten hours a night is a long time alone in your cell. With a book, at least, you re not quite as alone, and reading can take you to other, better worlds. Steve Watkins is a retired professor of journalism, creative writing, and Vietnam War literature. He now spends his days teaching Ashtanga yoga, working with the child advocacy organization CASA, and writing books for young adults. He lives in Fredericksburg, Virginia, with his family.
"explores new legislation, including the launch of iso/iec 27001, which makes a single global standard of information security best practice available." information security bulletin "a guide for managers and executives responsible for compliance and it management. it explores new legislation including iso/iec 27001, the single global standard for information security best practice." risk uk "a definitive guide to new legislation and practice for information security professionals and executives with an interest in business, regulatory compliance and it management" abstracts of public administration, development and the environment "experts in the field address the critical role of it governance...relevant regulation...and policy and practice specifics of meeting iso/iec 27001 as the new global standard of information security best practice available." scitech book news
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance