- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The International History of East Asia, 1900–1968: Trade, Ideology and the Quest for Order Paperback – Mar 29 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"An interesting and stimulating collection of papers... A series of stimulating and provocative essays that point the way for further research." - J. E. Hoare, Asian Affairs, Nov 2010
About the Author
Antony Best is Senior Lecturer in International History at the London School of Economics, UK. He is the author of Britain, Japan and Pearl Harbor: Avoiding War in East Asia, 1936-1941, and British Intelligence and the Japanese Challenge in Asia, 1914-1941.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Ethnic Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Asia
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations