International Organization: Polity, Politics and Policies Paperback – Mar 30 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Theoretically informed, empirically substantiated, and persuasively written, International Organization does justice to the complex changes resulting from the increased importance of these institutions since World War II, and especially since the end of the Cold War. This could well become the standard text for courses at all levels."--Thomas G. Weiss, The CUNY Graduate Center
"A compelling and insightful book. Its balanced mix of theory and empirical case studies will enhance understanding of the ways international organizations are changing the very essence of global governance in the twenty-first century while keeping us well grounded in the reality that international organizations are created first and foremost to serve the interests of their members."--W. Andy Knight, University of Alberta
About the Author
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > International
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Institutions
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Economics
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations