Internet and Online Privacy: A Legal and Business Guide Paperback – May 1 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"An objective and thoughtful study. Very useful for understanding privacy concerns and designing privacy practices in the internet world." -- Drake Tempest, General Counsel, Qwest Communications International Inc.
"Every business person and lawyer who needs an introduction to privacy law . . . will profit from reading this book." -- Debra A. Valentine, O'Melveny & Myers LLP, formerly General Counsel Federal Trade Commission
About the Author
Andrew Frackman is a partner in the Litigation Department of O'Melveny & Myers, LLP. He lives in New York City. Claudia Ray is special counsel in the litigation department and copyright, trademark and Internet practice group of O'Melveny & Myers, LLP. She lives in New York City. Rebecca Martin is an attorney. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure > Workplace
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Digital Law
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Privacy
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption > Privacy & Online Safety
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Law > Academic Materials > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > Business
- Books > Law > Procedures & Litigation > Civil Procedure
- Books > Law > Taxation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes