Introducing Economics: A Critical Guide for Teaching Hardcover – Jul 23 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Julie A. Nelson is Professor of Economics and Department Chair at theUniversity of Massachusetts Boston and aSenior ResearchFellow at the Global Development and Environment Institute of Tufts University and the author of "Feminism, Objectivity, and Economics".
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Education
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods > Social Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy