Introduction to Clinical Psychology Hardcover – Oct 26 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is an excellent textbook for undergraduate students and would make for an excellent course. It could also be used as supplemental text for abnormal psychology for the discussion of assessment tools, an area to which most undergraduate students do not get adequate exposure. Strongly recommended!" (Doody's, November 2010)
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology