Introduction to Identity-Based Encryption Hardcover – Feb 20 2008
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Luther Martin is a security architect at Voltage Security, Palo Alto, CA. He has published numerous journal articles on the topics of information security and risk management, is the technical editor of the IEEE P1363.3 standard for identity-based encryption and the principal author of the IETF standards that define identity-based encryption algorithms and their use in encrypting e-mail. Mr. Martin holds an M.S. in mathematics from the University of Cincinnati and an M.S. in electrical engineering from Johns Hopkins University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Privacy
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms > Cryptography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science