Introduction to Medical Imaging: Physics, Engineering and Clinical Applications Hardcover – Dec 15 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is an excellently prepared textbook for a senior/first year graduate level course. It explains physical concepts in an easily understandable manner. In addition, a problem set is included after each chapter. Very few books on the market today have this choice. I would definitely use it for teaching a medical imaging class at USC."
- K. Kirk Shung, University of Southern California
"I have anxiously anticipated the release of this book and will use it with both students and trainees."
- Michael B. Smith, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
"An excellent and approachable text for both undergraduate and graduate students."
- Richard Magin, University of Illinois at Chicago
Covering the basics of X-rays, CT, PET, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and MRI, this textbook is for a one-semester senior undergraduate/graduate course in medical imaging. Together with the state-of-the-art concepts and theory, it also provides relevant clinical applications, solved and open-ended example problems, and future prospects for the field.See all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Easy read, but very few examples therefore kind of difficult to try to do the book problems.
Second version better because it has more examples.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Diagnosis
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biomedical Engineering
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient > Diagnosis
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Diagnosis