- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Introduction to Process Technology Paperback – Feb 4 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Charles E. Thomas is a professor and Division Chair at Lee College, where he teaches Process Technology, Safety Management, and Manufacturing Engineering Technology. Widely regarded as the foremost textbook author on process technology, Dr. Thomas is credited with bringing the discipline into being in the 1990's. His prior professional experience includes tenure with Exxon Research and Engineering, and Exxon Chemicals in a variety of operational, research and development, and training system roles. He earned his BA from Western Illinois University, MS from the University of Texas, and PhD from Texas A & M University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Process Dynamics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering