Intuit Quicken Home and Business Software for 2013 (419797)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Track personal & business finances plus investments
- Manage your personal & home business finances
- Save money and plan ahead with Quicken
- Canada's #1 personal finance software
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2+, Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Manage your personal and business finances, plus investments with home business software
- Helps you choose the tfsa account type when setting up an investment account
- Platform: No Operating System
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Quicken Home & Business Personal Finance Software. Manage your personal & business finances plus investments. Organize your personal and business finances in one place. Track your investments (RRSP, TFSA, stock, mutual fund. Track how your business is doing and identify tax-deductible expenses. Easily track HST sales. Create customized invoices and estimates
Top Customer Reviews
1) One Step Updates is not available.
The most useful function is not available for Canadian Banks. That means you can only download all your statements one by one and month by month. At least I did lots of research and couldn't resolve it. The interesting thing is Mint.com support automatic updates from TD, BMO and other Canadian banks. Both software come from the same company, Intuit. At the same time, most US BANKS can use "Express Web connection", means automatic download all the statements according to the update schedule.
2) Quicken 2012 not work well on Win8. QFX file can not be imported. The Software will crash (while import) if you want to add new bank account, and it won't update data if you've already had the correct account exist. Now Quicken 2012(US) has R7 Patch which someone said may fix the bugs but Quicken 2012 (Canada Version) stick on R2 patch, which still has these issues
3) Poor tech support. I tried to contact them for some questions and asked for help. No response at all.
After all, I regret to have this product with $110+TAX
What's worse, they don't TELL you the Canadian banks and Canadian Quicken don't work together.
If you are considering purchasing Quicken for the first time, the program is designed with seemingly no thought put into usability or its friendliness to new users or users who only use it for certain reasons (like me, categorizing all my expenses come tax season). You will spend hours banging your head against the keyboard trying to figure it out.
Save yourself the trouble and try some other software (especially if you are Canadian).
Don't even think about buying this product.
Most recent customer reviews
If you have a small business or even just to keep track for your personal home it's the best...used it for yearsPublished on May 16 2013 by Deborah-Ann
Have used Quicken for a number of years, updating about every 3 years.
I've found 2013 to be the worst by far. Read more
I've been using Quicken for over 10 years now and I purchased every other year's edition. Some were better than the other. Read morePublished on April 5 2013 by dab2002
Was happy to buy it at CDN$ 49.99 + Taxes. Delivery via Canada Post was free (Super Saving Shipping). Bought it as an update to Quicken Deluxe (french version). Read morePublished on Jan. 31 2013 by Kiddieboy