Invicta Men's 8932 Pro Diver Collection Silver-Tone Watch
|Price:||CDN$ 79.02 & FREE Shipping and free returns. Details|
- Precise Japanese-quartz movement
- Durable mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Stainless-steel case; black dial; unidirectional bezel; date function
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
Frequently Bought Together
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Item weight||249 grams|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Undirectional black ion-plated bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and dot hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and dial markers. Date dipslay at the 3 o'clock position. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Case diameter: 40 mm. Round case shape. Band length: 8 inches. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date. Sport watch style. Invicta Pro Diver Mens Watch 8932.
Big, bold and masculine, the Invicta Quartz Pro Diver 8932 is an affordable luxury watch with classically styled features. This precisely constructed quartz timepiece for men features a solid stainless steel case that's 37mm wide, slightly smaller than its 8926 cousin. It has a black face with Tritnite luminous hands and markers and a unidirectional black bezel with white numerals and markings. Other features include anti-reflective mineral crystal, date display at 3 o'clock, and water resistance to 200 meters. The highly polished stainless steel band has a diver buckle with safety clasp.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Has a solid feel
- Does not feel or look cheap.
- My main complain and that's the only issue that made me give it a 4 star is that there's no screw down crown. The ad is a lie. If the watch was not so cheap, I would be sending it back right away.
- The cyclops window is tiny. It's difficult to read the date because the magnifying glass is also poor.
A good value for the buck. The MSRP is a joke, this is not worthy more than the $48 value it costs now. It's a beautiful little watch. However, I wouldn't dare jumping in a pool with it... I'm pretty sure it's not water proof as there's no screw down crown. Also, the packaging is awesome and gives a feeling the company actually cares about appearance. However, as all Invictas, I'm pretty sure it won't last long. An Invicta is not a real Invicta without anything wrong with the watch.
- Rotating Bezel
- Date bubble works well
- I have not synced it to time.gov, but it seems to not lose or gain time
- easy-to-read lume (although fades quickly)
- Surprisingly comfortable
And now for a few of the cons. It has potential, but these are why I'm giving it three stars
- Seconds don't always line up: Sometimes they line up to the ticks and sometimes they don't. And it's always in different ares that this happens, it slows down and then speeds up.
- Extremely hard to adjust the bracelet
- Fingerprints and other marks are very noticible on the glass. I have a Citizen Eco-Drive which has very clear glass, but I'm always wiping the Invicta
- Bezel takes effort to rotate. Although I've heard you can put some lube in it, so I'll be trying that soon.
- I forget what the description says, but the bracelet is actually 18mm
- I took it in the shower for about 15 minutes and it was fine
- Because of the green lume, if it's been in a lot of sunlight, it may shine bright and make the white parts look old and moldy. Not really a con, but just something to note.
Overall, I bought the watch as someting I could wear at a summer came around kids so they don't damage my Citizen. I wanted a quartz movement with a rotating bezel. This does what I need it to do, but is not good enough for daily use, in my opinion.
Hope this helped!
Still, a lot of quality for the price.
I recommend it.
by the gift box. And then I saw watch and was completly satified with
the looks and the quality just speaks for itself. Great price too!
Most recent customer reviews
Very nice watch, compact and durable. I have been using this watch for about a year now on and off, and it has been working perfectly for me. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Eric A.
The bezel on the watch was difficult to turn. it was too smooth so it required both hands to rotate it. So i returned it and got another watch from Amazon which works well. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
False advertising. It does not have a screw down bezel as advertised as well the rotating outside dial is not functional. Not pleased with the purchase.Published 5 months ago by Wayne R Mayo
With a great solid feel, this watch is a pleasure to wear. Since I have calibrated it, the time has been kept flawlessly. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Alex
Not bad watch for $75 would not pay more, and i suspect mine was used or a returnPublished 15 months ago by Steve Mahoney