- Shipping Weight: 299 g
- Manufacturer reference: ipow
- ASIN: B06XPTRKK7
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 17 2017
- Average Customer Review: 59 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,648 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
100 PCS Ipow Sewing Clips (70 Medium+ 30 Small ) - Versatile Assorted Colours Plastic Clips for Sewing Quilting Binding Crafting Crochet and Knitting, 27 * 10 mm / 33 * 18 mm
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- ★Two Size- Size S: approx. 27 * 10 * 15 mm (L * W * H); Size M: approx. 33 * 18 * 13 mm (L * W * H).
- ★Measurement Marking-The flat bottom of each clip (size S) has marking lines for 5 mm, 7 mm, 10 mm, so you can measure how far the clip is reaching in from the fabric edge. ♥Note: There are only marking lines on size S, and no lines on size M.
- ★100 Pack- All of the upper parts are in a variety of translucent colours, which allows you to see through the clip to more accurately position it to 'bite' at exactly the right point.♥Note:the bases of the small size are transparent clear plastic, but the bases of the medium size are the same color as its upper.
- ★Amazing Clamping Power-Can Be Opened from 7 MM to 12MM. Easy to hold multiple layers of fabric. No Pins needed for Sewing.
- ★Multifuntional Use - These clips are suitable for holding layers of fabric,shirt, cloths, trousers etc. Can also be used for organizing papers as paper clips or use them on rope to hang pictures. So many uses for these lovely colourful little clips!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ipow Sewing Clips add lots of fun for your life.
No more marking up your sewing projects with straight pins. No more needle holes in that delicate fabric. These Binder Clips are a new must have. The make sewing more enjoyable.
They come in many different vibrant colours including blue, green, yellow, purple, red and pink, which is great for colour coding or theming projects or items.
The Wonder clips can be used for so many different things such as holding opened food bags securely shut, pinning material when sewing, use as bulldog clips to hold paper together, pinning on labels and probably lots of other uses around your home. These brilliant clips are really a DIY little helper, which are great gifts for crafters.
70 pieces clips in size M.
30 pieces clips in size S.
M: 33 * 18 * 13 mm (L * w* H)
S: 27 * 10 * 15 mm (L * w * H)
Notice: There are marking lines only on the surface of size S. No marking on size M.
- Any question you have, please don't hesitate to contact IPOW Support Team. We will get you back within 24 hours.
- Free lifetime technical support.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first started getting the clips, I bought the expensive brand name clips. And because I wanted to see the difference between the generic and brand name, I ordered a generic type from Amazon. Could not tell the difference! I have ordered the generic at least 3 x more since then. Sometimes you will notice a difference in just the feel of the plastic or spring, but over time, and as they get used, there is no difference. I can no longer tell the brand name ones from the generic ones.
With this batch, I was surprised by this new shape/size. I have not had these before. And as it is Winter and cold out, the plastic feels more brittle, atm. They are also quite stiff, more than usual. But again, it is Winter and cold out. They are always stiff when they are first received. Brand name clips are not. After months of use, it no longer is an issue. I have no doubt these will be the same and become easier to open after time and use. I am a fabric snob and only like to get quality fabric, rotary blades and sewing & crafting tools. With that said, crafting and sewing is expensive enough, and when there are areas you can skimp a little without suffering for it (like spending good money after bad, or having the quality of your final product suffer because of it), then by all means, go for it. This is an excellent example of where you can skimp and save, because it does get the job done. I have never had any issues with the ones I have previously ordered and will continue to buy these as the quantity and quality are an excellent, affordable investment. Oh, and the colour selection is really nice too!! I was really happily surprised with how many colours there were and how nice they come across. The pictures I added were taken on a light blue broadcloth.
Most recent customer reviews