Iraq: Preventing a New Generation of Conflict Paperback – May 16 2007
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David M. Malone returned to the Canadian Foreign Service after serving for six years as president of the International Peace Academy (IPA) and is now Canada's high commissioner to India and nonresident ambassador to Nepal and Bhutan. Ben Rowswell, Canada's diplomatic representative in Iraq in 2003-2005, continues to serve in the Canadian Foreign Service and is also senior associate at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, DC. Markus E. Bouillon is head of the IPA's Middle East Program.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia
- Books > History > Middle East > Iraq
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > War & Peace
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Doctrines
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies