How to choose an ironing board
• Choose an ironing board based on your frequency of use and your available room space. If you have limited space, consider a built-in ironing board that can be installed on a wall, a closet door or in a custom panel.
• Table top ironing boards are portable and can be easily moved and stored depending on your usage. They’re ideal for small touch-ups and craft projects that require an iron.
• A full-sized ironing board, while larger in size, makes ironing easier and is more efficient if you need to iron multiple items of clothing.
• Ironing boards that are made of metal and have a mesh top allow steam to pass through the board and evaporate, resulting in a far superior finish which never leaves your clothing or linen damp. Steam (s) ironing boards are made with EPP, a durable ultra-light plastic.
• Portable ironing boards are great if you need or prefer to sit while ironing, as they’re easier to adjust up or down compared to an ironing board that’s built-in.