Buyer beware. This is not a bad review of the unit but the seller themselves.
I was a bit surprised to receive a used item. The clear seal outside the box was not even there, it was just open. The unit has clear signs of wear. It's obvious that it was either a returned item or an open box as the cable wasn't even in the individual packaging. The unit doesn't have the foam liner protector. The box has rips in and out. I know all of this as I already own one and was looking to purchase a second unit.
Seller 1Click Tech has good reviews and a few negative in their profile page but didn't realize I would be the "lucky" winner. Returned it same day it was received. Very disappointed experience overall.
UPDATE: Apr 4/19 - 1ClickTech seller has removed my negative review in their store feedback. In fact, they removed every other negative reviews leaving them with a 99% positive rating!! WOW just WOW.
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.