JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
|List Price:||CDN$ 219.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 20.00 (9%)|
- Bluetooth - Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful stereo sound.
- Battery type : Lithium-ion Polymer (22.2Wh) 2) 20 hours of playtime(varies by volume level and content)
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone.
- Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The JBL Charge 3 is the ultimate, high-powered portable Bluetooth speaker with powerful stereo sound and a power bank all in one package. The Charge 3 takes the party everywhere, poolside or in the rain, thanks to the waterproof design, durable fabric and rugged housing. Its high-capacity 6,000mAh battery provides 20 hours of playtime and can charge your smartphones and tablets via its USB output. A built-in noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone gives you crystal clear calls with the press of a button. Wirelessly link multiple JBL Connect-enabled speakers to amplify the listening experience.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound is great and full, and the build quality is excellent... it feels very solid in your hand... NOT Fugoo Tough solid, but very solid nonetheless.
• It's quite loud, and sounds excellent for a speaker this size! Distorts a touch at very high volume levels, but overall you can't get much better than this when you're packing this sort of power into such a small frame.
• It's waterproof. I use mine in the shower, set it up in the corner for more bass, and it gets bumpin' while I scrub-a-dub-dub.
• The battery life is very impressive! I use it often, and even though I've had mine for close to 2 months, I've only charged it a few times.
• It has a slick looking battery indicator which I didn't notice at first. This comes in handy when you rarely have to charge the damn thing.
• Flexible setup. You can set it vertically or horizontally. Useful in tight spaces (like the shower).
• Range. I have yet to go out of range with this speaker. That said, I live in a small house, but it's an improvement on the Bose for my situation. That thing would cut out once I left the room, this one doesn't.
• More of a con for Bluetooth in general. It doesn't automatically connect very consistently. I would likely have better results if I didn't have 3 other Bluetooth devices I use. Often I'll have to go into my settings and pick out the JBL in my Bluetooth settings. That said, sometimes it does connect quickly, and overall it connects faster and with less annoyance than my Bose Soundlink Mini.
• When it's connected, and I use Siri with my iPhone, I think it's trying to use the JBL Charge's microphone to pick up my voice. It doesn't work very well, if at all. My iPhone just stalls, so I need to disconnect to use Siri. It's a minor gripe but worth mentioning.
I bought this one to take out for family partys, It has a more neutral sound for general music (pop, rock, etc)
its a great product, maybe you can find some comparison between Bose Sound link II and this one.
There are a lot of Fanboys on both sides.. just follow your heart and ears
Livré très rapidement. Ai du rehausser les drivers pour Windows 7 pour mon adapter iogear bluetooth 4.0 mais ce n'est pas la faute ni du vendeur ni du fabricant ni de l'appareil... Mais la façon peu transparente et détaillé de Win de gérer les services / interfaces BlueTooth. Mon Win 10 avecun adaptateur identique a fonctionné immédiatement.
I have owned the JBL Charge 2 for 4 yrs, just loved it! And now wanted to upgrade..so, went for another JBL ofcourse and decided to go for the JBL Charge 3...and I love it even more..the sound quality, depth, volume, are phenomenal and the built quality is quite rugged and elegant at the same time. Highly highly recommend it.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I played it for 2-3 hours per day out of 3 days and i am back home and it still...Read more