After almost 2 years this speaker is still as good as the day I got it. It's been to hell and back, dropped off the roof of my truck onto concrete, left outside overnight while camping multiple times (once in winter and it got covered completely in snow. Completely submerged in water a few times and dropped from my hands countless times. Whatever you do to it, it keeps going. The battery still lasts as long as when I got it and it sounds just as good. Has some dirt in the mesh and some fade from the sun but doesn't matter it keeps on going. This speaker gets used on a daily basis and usually at 3/4 volume. You can't go wrong with this thing I will be buying another if this one ever breaks which I can't see happening.
This thing will not let you down no matter what you do to it I bring it fishing with me then into the shower use it in everything I do. Wherever I am I have a speaker I can count on to keep playing. The main advantage of having this is the battery, it's outrageous how long it lasts I've never actually killed it completely and Ive used it 3 8 hour days straight (around 1/4-3/4) and it still had three bars left! The sound quality is equally amazing, super loud and a good amount of bass. Overall don't waste your time with cheap brands as you will get what you pay for and I think that in this case the amount I paid was 100% worth it.
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.