Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 9.95 shipping
+ CDN$ 8.75 shipping
+ CDN$ 12.00 shipping
Jaccard 15 Knife Meat Tenderizer
|Price:||CDN$ 24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
- Reduce cooking time by up to 40 percent while helping meats to cook more evenly.
- Tiny heat channels are created, resulting in faster penetration of marinades.
- Made of fda compliant abs and genuine 300 series stainless steel metal components.
- Highest quality stainless steel results in sharper blades that will not dull, discolor, rust or change shape.
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf recommended). assembles and disassembles in just seconds. designed in usa
Jaccard, the choice of professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts for more than 40 years!Used by cooking enthusiasts' kitchens around the world. The patented, removable blade cartridge makes clean-up a snap. So easy to clean – the product has earned NSF certification – the only hand-held tenderizer in the industry with such recognition. Fifteen Razor sharp knife blades cut through connective tissues that can make meat tough. Easy to use, this age old technique known as “jaccarding” makes faster, more flavorful, more tender meat! Helps to retain your meat's natural juices.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Update: Now having used this product & gotten used to it, I love it! It tenderizes everything from beef to poultry. I use it probably 4 - 5 times/week. It really is easy to use, not a lot of muscle required.
The only drawbacks I have found: the hard plastic storage case cracked a while back, but the unit still fits inside. (I really don't know what caused the crack.) After repeated use for a period of time, the blade piece is not as easy to remove for washing as it was when new. (It no longer "pops out" when the slide-release is employed.) To remove the blade piece, I slide the release button & use the narrow tip of a wooden skewer to gently push the blade unit through the handle casing. This does not, however, have any affect on the purpose or function of the tenderizer.