- Hardcover: 360 pages
- Publisher: Hachette Books (May 19 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1401323596
- ISBN-13: 978-1401323592
- Product Dimensions: 19.4 x 2.9 x 25.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Average Customer Review: 89 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #121,310 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jamie's Food Revolution: Rediscover How to Cook Simple, Delicious, Affordable Meals Hardcover – May 19 2009
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"His books make me want to sit down and eat."―Andrew Scalvani, New York Times
"...his take on "the good life" of gardening and eating close to the earth is so common-sense, so relaxed, that kitchen nerves don't intrude."―Orlando Weekly
"His enthusiasm and love of life are infectious."―Seattle Times
About the Author
Jamie Oliver grew up in his parents' country pub, the Cricketers in Clavering, where he started cooking at the age of eight, before studying at London's Westminster Catering College. He then went on to work with some of the top chefs in England namely Antonio Carluccio at the Neal Street Restaurant and Rose Gray and Ruth Rogers at the River Café. The author of such popular titles as The Naked Chef, Jamie's Kitchen, and Jamie's Italy, among others, he has written for the Saturday Times, served as Food Editor at GQ and Marie Claire magazines, and hosted the popular television show The Naked Chef. He is thirty-three and lives in London with his wife Jools and their daughters, Poppy and Daisy.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The recipes inside didn't quite do it for me, I mean it's not my kind of food or comfort food I'm used to and want to eat.
It is well explained but I like simple, not too many ingredients type of recipes.
So I'll just stick with finding simple recipes online and print them.
There's nothing wrong with it but I returned it.
My Rating: 5 stars
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Celebrities & TV Shows
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals > Budget
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living