Jan Steen: The Drawing Lesson Paperback – Jun 20 1996
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Walsh has been Director of the J. Paul Getty Museum since 1983. Previously, he was curator of paintings at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. In addition to articles in such publications as The Connoisseur and Burlington Magazine, he is the author of several exhibition catalogues including A Mirror of Nature with Cynthia P. Schneider.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Artists, A-Z > ( S-U ) > Steen, Jan
- Books > Arts & Photography > Drawing
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > European
- Books > Arts & Photography > Instructional & How-To
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections
- Books > Arts & Photography > Painting
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Renaissance
- Books > History > Europe > Netherlands
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Art History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Painting