- Shipping Weight: 340 g
- Manufacturer reference: 123
- ASIN: B01H00XP4K
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 7 2016
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,143 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
JandCase Full Spectrum White Light LED Grow Light Bulb, 20W Natural Plant Light for Greenhouse Gardening, Indoor Sunlight for Vegetables, Grow Bulb for Indoor Hydroponic Plants, E26 Standard Base
- Natural is Ideal. A much closer match to the spectrum of natural light than those emitting light at a few wavelength.
- Full spectrum for photosynthesis. Waveband ratio is modified for optimal growth, full spectrum lights have more of the type of light plants need
- Achieve a high quality grow. Plants grown under red plus blue light appear purplish gray, disease and disorder. Some plants are grown in only a portion of the full spectrum. Therefore interrupting any color of the spectrum will reduce plant growth.
- Comfortable light. Plants look fresh and vigorous, the color of the light doesn't distort the color of plants, lets you enjoy the color of spring
- Easy to install. Favorable for various plants and different growth stage. 1 year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Specifications: Condition: Brand new Light Source: Full Spectrum X 6, White Light X 12 Power: 20W Material: Aviation Aluminum and Plastic Input Voltage: 110V-240V Life Span:30,000 hours Features: Plant growth is better under a white light, or natural light, which allows plants to grow normally. Plants grow under a full spectrum light will gain a higher dry and wet weight, and a greater leaf area than under a red and blue light. When choosing an LED grow light it is important to consider the spectrum it covers and how closely that spectrum matches the spectrum of natural light. The more closely the more efficient it is. Full Spectrum is ideal for starting seeds or cuttings. It is the most energy efficient grow light available. Easy to use, portable, alternative power supply. When starting transplants indoors, give plants 12 to 14 hours of light per day. Plants are generally intolerant of continuous light for 24 hours. LED grow lights should be kept at least 12 inches (30 cm) away from plants to prevent leaf burn. Applications: Horticulture, indoor gardening, plant propagation and food production, including indoor hydroponics and aquatic plants.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 25 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I measured mine at 24W which is a little more than the advertised 20W. The only thing to note is the size. The face is about 5" so you may have a hard time fitting it in your lamp. From a few inches away the light doesn't spread out very much. I haven't had it long enough to see if they work better than a CFL as a grow light, but my first impression is that they should simply because the light all points down.
EDIT: Picture is of a rosemary grown entirely by this light. Still no idea if this works better than a standard light bulb but it does work.
UPDATE: 40 day update. I can say now that I'm happy with how these lights perform at growing plans in an aquarium. Here are the 40 day results.
Update: 5 month update. One of the two bulbs stopped working. This is after 5 month of 10hrs/day of being on.I'll order a replacement, but I hope 5 months (1,500hrs) is not the average life span of these bulbs.
It's a pretty durable product, and has taken a few bumps with no sign of damage. I stayed away from the CFL grow lights because I'm a klutz. It provides a fairly focused area of light if set close to one or two plants, or a larger area if positioned farther away. I'm so pleased with them, I've ordered more and given them as gifts.
Want to see more reviews on this item?