Java Program Design Paperback – Jul 2003
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
By Ravi Sood - Published on Amazon.com
The book wastes little time getting into classes and contains a substantial introduction to GUI programming, something that, inexplicably, many other books fail to do. It even gets into threads! The appendices in the back contain descriptions of many of the classes in the standard Java packages and their member functions, which can be very useful. It should be noted that there is a newer version of this book, but this older version is not yet out of date.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Java
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages