|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Last but not least: it's short ... "little is beautiful".
It's just that I think it needs an editor to go through and slash and burn some of The Bad Parts sections. Some discussion of that is needed, but I suspect the author used his expert status to intimidate his editor into making poor choices on what to cut.
Like the author said, This book is small, but it is dense. It is very hard to understand some pages in the first read. I read every pages at least 3 times, some pages more than 10 times to get the idea fully. But the effort definitely got rewarded.
Most recent customer reviews
I find programming texts tough to get through, so I appreciated how short the book is. It certainly isn't comprehensive, but that isn't its purpose. Read morePublished 6 months ago by SugarySnack
Straight to the point book. Very handy but not for absolute beginners. RecommendedPublished 14 months ago by Alejandro Suarez
His coverage of closures and objects is incredible.
Dense, clear and concise. Very opinionated, which is a good thing. The breakdowns of code structure are really useful, but sometimes they are hard to follow, but this is a great... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Kevin Stewart
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Software Design & Engineering