CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
Jaybird X3 Sport Bluetooth Headphones, Blackout
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- The buds offer a full 8 hours of use between charges allowing for a full day of music or a full week of exercise;Compatible products:Any A2DP bluetooth stereo device
- UNIVERSAL SECURE FIT –The patented silicone ear fins securely attach to the top and back/lower surface areas of the ear for a snug fit, locking the earbuds in during workouts and intense physical activities. Includes multiple sizes of silicon and Comply tips for maximum noise isolation, fit, and comfort
- Hydrophobic nano coating ensures the product is safeguarded against sweat damage and rain showers even during intensive exercise. This allows X3 to be used during exercise with confidence
- Personalize your sound settings and have them stored on your earbuds for use with any music device. The Jaybird MySound app gives you full control of your X3 sound profile
- The ability to wear the device in the under-ear or over-ear position to completely lift the cord off the back of the neck. Your X3 will stay securely in your ears while you are being active
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled music device (smartphone, digital music player, tablet or computer) to secure-fit, sweat-proof micro-sized sport in-ear headphones. Full 8 hours of use on a single charge. Micro-sized universal-fit with over-ear and under-ear fit options. Market leading Bluetooth signal strength ensures a consistent music experience with no drop outs. Sweat-proof seam design and a hydrophobic nano coating ensures the product is safeguarded against sweat damage even during intensive exercise. Jaybird’s patented enhanced-comfort ear fins and Comply premium isolation memory foam ear tips allow a comfortable secure fit within your ear. Your buds will stay solid when exercising. Customize your sound settings with the Jaybird MySound App and save them to your X3 headphones, no matter what music device they’re paired with or what music service you use.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've updated my assessment from 2- to 4-stars. I discovered that I had not been installing the 'wings' correctly. Doh! There's a tiny ridge molded around the circumference of each earbud. I had been pressing the wing onto the earbud until the edge of the wing hit the ridge. Well, there's a tiny cylindrical groove molded into the inside surface of each wing. The groove is intended to snap around the ridge, and thus register the wing to the earbud in the proper location.
With the wings correctly installed, the earbuds protrude just a bit further into my ear canals, and now achieve an acceptable seal. The sound quality is great. I find the foam tips stay in place better than the silicone ones. I've also found these foam tips from Shure work really well with the Jaybirds. Shure EAORF2-10M Medium Foam Sleeves (10 Included/5 Pair) for E2c, SE102MPA, i2c & QuietSpot Earphones (Orange) I have a package that I use with Shure E2c noise-isolating headphones.
Main issue is experiencing no-audio during conversation The voice keeps cutting when talking with someone on the phone. The caller keeps complaining about sound quality and lot of no-audio during a conversation. I've tried pairing it with both android phones and iPhones, same issue during the call. The performance during music play back is smooth. Going to return it.
The battery doesn't last as long. I have a couple hours in the morning before it's almost dead then I have to charge it during lunch to listen again. I have to buy a second charger in order to have a charger at my office and at home since it is a custom charging port.
The right ear doesn't stay. the ear hook keeps on moving and it pops out of my ear. it's it really annoying and inconvenient when working out and commuting.
I like the portability and low profile. it's a good look and visually appealing. I don't think I'd buy another one once this one goes. there is a lot of room for fixing current issues.
So far the only downfall I have is that the clips slip, don't stay in place very well, I'm always adjusting them.