Jethro [SC213B] Quad-band Unlocked GSM Seniors & Kids Cell Phone, Easy and simple to Use, Programmable Emergency SOS Button, Large Keyboard [Black Color]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The phone isn't compatible with Telus and Bell. Customer Service inquiry please contact email@example.com
- Easy to flip open with Single hand, SOS button can call up to 5 contacts in case of emergency
- Quick Charging Dock, Can save up to 300 Phone book entries, Loud Speaker (Hand-free), Camera to capture the perfect moment, M1 & M2 Direct dial, Speed dials, Support voice message, large keypad and speaking keyboard, Large display characters; enhanced volume control; torch; FM radio
- Support Bluetooth connection, SMS(Text Message), MP3 file, Micro-SD Card up to 16GB(not include)
- Support 7 Languages: English, Francais, Espanol, Portugues, Italiano, Deutsch, Dutch,
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This is unlocked GSM Flip phone , it works perfectly with any GSM network cellphone providers globally, such as, AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, or any other GSM provider. The cell phone has enhanced volume and speaking keyboard. It has large programmable SOS panic button can call for help in case of the emergency. With Built-in FM radio, you can enjoy local FM station even when you are on the move. Large keyboard and large display are designed to be operated easily. It's the perfect phone if you want a simple but reliable phone for both daily use, or just for emergency. Long battery lasting: 4-6 hour continuous talking time or 5-7 days in standby mode.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After three weeks of using it it has been mostly good experience for making and receiving phone calls.
Positive features include
Flip phone design.
Hi ring volume
Not so positive features include
Too many submenus to check missed calls and SMS messages
It was not compatible with any of them.
Only an emergency phone for travelling, but pretty well done, and a great price. Just plugged in my "7-11 / Speakout" Sim card into it (from old phone) and it worked fine. Hard to beat the '7-11' rates for occasional use of the phone.
Also, the service was amazing. Ordered it one day and received it the next. Can't beat that.
He likes the keyboard and the features, finds it easy to use. The only problem we are having is the reception where we live in Wellington, Ontario.
I also have a Rogers phone but it is a Smartphone and gets excellent reception both here and across Canada. We are a little disappointed that my husband's new Jethro - even though it is a 4G and mine is only a 3G cannot always get and maintain a signal here in Wellington. It works great when we get to a bigger centre such as Belleville but where he really needs it to work is here in Wellington when he is out and about on his own!