- Item model number: Jicama; Yam Bean
- ASIN: B06W9FKRLL
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 10 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Jicama Seeds; Yam Bean Seeds (Pachyrrhizus erosus) 10+ Rare Tropical Tuber Seeds Packed in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for the Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector - Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years
- Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads. The perfect environment for long-term seed storage!
- Frozen Seed Capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades
- The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
- Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective!
- Frozen Seed Capsules Sold Exclusively by PALM BEACH MEDICINAL HERBS
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
(Pachyrrhizus erosus) Offering 10+ Jicama Seeds, harvested from non-GMO, organically grown plants. Grown and available all year from sunny south Florida, without the use of pesticides. Seed will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind 'Seed Capsules' - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads for proper moisture control and excellent long-term storage in the freezer. 'Seed Capsules' are designed as a time capsule for seeds. They are intended to be stored in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds, providing many years of excellent germination rates. Use some seeds now and save the rest to use year after year. You can even collect seeds from your own harvest and place them into your 'Seed Capsules'. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. 'Seed Capsules' are the perfect way to protect your precious investment and enjoy years of excellent germination rates!
Legal DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|