- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Joy of Sex: The Ultimate Revised Edition Paperback – Dec 29 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Answers questions no one had in 1972 . . . this time through the eyes of women, too.”
—New York Times
“There’s something to celebrate about the enduring life of so seminal a piece of educational literature.” —NPR
“[Succeeds] in bringing The Joy of Sex up to current standards.”
—The New Yorker
“An old book now has a lot of new tricks.”
“A bellwether of human sexuality for decades . . . the new version is better.”
“Witty, fanciful, and mercifully free of moralizing.”
“An intelligent sex manual that is serious without being solemn.”
—Desmond Morris, author of People Watching and The Human Sexes: The Natural History of a Man and a Woman
From the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
DR. ALEX COMFORT was one of the world’s leading experts in the field of human sexuality and one of the most versatile authors of the twentieth century. He died in March 2000 at the age of eighty.
SUSAN QUILLIAM is a relationship psychologist and an advice columnist. She writes, broadcasts, and presents internationally on topics surrounding love and sexuality.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Others purchased and recommended:
"Sex Machine: A Man's Guide to What Really Pleases a Woman in Bed" by Charlotte Kane
"Sex for Dummies" by Ruth K. Westheimer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Human
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Therapy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex > Sex Instruction
- Books > Self-Help