Julio Antonio Mella (Spanish) Paperback – Apr 1 2010
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Julio Antonio Mella (born 1903) was only 25 when he was assassinated in exile in Mexico in 1929, but was already recognized internationally as a student leader and prominent in the world communist movement. A committed Marxist and fervent in his opposition to the Machado dictatorship in Cuba, he also provoked the ire of the Stalinist bureaucrats in Moscow. Julio César Guanche is an award-winning Cuban journalist and essayist who has been the director of the Cuban Book Institute and hascontributed to many Cuban and international publications. He is the author of En el borde de todo: El hoy y la manana de la revolucion en Cuba."
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Political
- Books > History > Americas > Caribbean & West Indies > Cuba
- Books > History > Europe > Spain
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > History & Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Ideologies > Communism & Socialism