- Library Binding: 119 pages
- Publisher: Chelsea House Pub (Feb. 1 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0791011259
- ISBN-13: 978-0791011256
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 1.9 x 24.8 cm
- Shipping Weight: 458 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#5,035,256 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4326 in Children's Multicultural Biographies
- #12413 in Children's Sports Books (Books)
- #2148 in Children's Sports & Recreation Biographies (Books)
Have one to sell?
Julius Erving (Black Amer) Library Binding – Feb 1 1995
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
classy and One of the GreatestJune 23, 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
Dr J was a childhood hero fo Sho. i use to have a DR J Nerf Hoop Set and I would Bam on that thing. throwning down in my grandparents apartment with Chitlins in the bucket in the hallway thawing out. they stuck, however my dunks were nasty. DR J was a cat who represented a strong work ethtic and was a Winner on and off the court. he is one of the Greatest Ever.