Jung Paperback – Apr 12 1991
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An excellent introduction for students and a piece of scrupulous elucidation for those who are acquainted with Jungs work but find themselves, at times, overpowered by his excesses. Dr. Storr is coolly unpartisan and informative.
Every page is clear and interesting, taking one closer to understanding why Jungs thought was so profound. Examples, models and case histories are provided.
Any collection needing an introduction to Jung . . . should consider.
Library Journal, June 15, 1991
About the Author
Anthony Storr is a distinguished British psychiatrist who has published on a wide range of topics in psychology and psychotherapy. His previous books include Solitude: A Return to the Self, and The Art of Psychotherapy.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Movements > Jungian
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychoanalysis
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Behavioural Psychology
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences > Behavioural Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology