JusTea Kenyan Earl Grey | Loose Leaf Black Tea with Hand Carved Tea Spoon | 40+ Cups 90 Gram Tin | Organic | Fair Trade | Non-GMO
- TASTING NOTES: Aromatic and rich, bright citrus and wildflowers.
- 3.2oz loose leaf tea makes 40 cups or re-steep these super-fresh whole leaves for 80!
- Direct-Fair-Trade from our partners in Kenya. Small-batch and hand-plucked.
- Non-GMO certified, 100% natural Ingredients, pesticide and chemical free.
- High in caffeine and rich in antioxidants.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tasting Notes: Aromatic and rich, bright citrus and wildflowers
Our cold-pressed bergamot oil will brighten your Earl Grey experience! Grown under the Mediterranean sun, organic bergamot oranges marry perfectly with the natural fruity notes of our whole leaf Kenyan tea. Unlike any other Earl Grey you have tasted!
This 3.2oz tin of loose leaf African Chai makes approximately 40 cups of tea, or re-steep to make 80 cups.
Kenyan Earl Grey is high in caffeine and contains 100% natural ingredients. No artificial colors or flavors, direct-fair-trade, non-GMO certified and pesticide-free. No chemicals are ever sprayed on the tea leaves.
JusTea is a social-enterprise dedicated to providing sustainable employment to tea-farming families in Kenya, and bringing it direct to the consumer - resulting in higher wages for the farmers, and the freshest, tastiest tea possible.
Tasty Tea, Farmer-Direct
- All our tea comes direct from the farmers who grow and process it.
- Over 200 jobs have already been created through our direct-trade partnership.
- Producing in small batches means higher-quality, fresher tea.
- All our whole-leaf teas are naturally organic, free of agricultural chemicals or pesticides.
- By cutting out the middle-men and large corporations, JusTea farmers earn approx 30% more than the industry average.
- Women make up 80% of the employees at the organic co-op where we source our herbs.
What's this Purple Tea stuff?
Purple tea is the only type of tea that contains anthocyanins - an antioxidant found in other super-foods like blueberries and pomegranates. A variety of tea only found in Kenya, the anthocyanins actually turn the tea-leaf purple - hence the name! For something fruity, try the Purple Rain, something refreshing - the Purple Mint, or something floral - the Purple Jasmine.
The JusTea Reads Literacy Program is an after-school program dedicated to improving the reading and writing skills of the children in the local community.
Seeds of Education
The local JusTeam leaders in Kenya have been planting Avocado trees around the nearby schools so that in a few years, they will be able to provide meals for the children while they are studying.
A Spoonful of Change
The wooden spoons attached to the tins are hand-carved by artisans in Kenya to scoop the perfect cup of tea.
Carving a New Future
Over 40 families have gained employment through the carving of these spoons. Like the families who make them, every spoon has its own unique story.