Justice Behind the Walls: Human Rights in Canadian Prisons Paperback – Aug 1 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
"Indispensable reading for anyone who wants to understand how-and why-Canada's prison system has changed in the span of a generation."-Globe and Mail
About the Author
Michael Jackson has committed his professional career to advancing the cause of human rights in Canada and internationally for more than thirty years. In 1999, Michael Jackson was appointed Queen's Counsel in acknowledgement of his contributions to the protection of human rights in Canada.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > Law > Perspectives on Law > Legal History
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Penology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Native Issues
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies