KOR Water Aura BPA Free Hydration Vessel
|Price:||CDN$ 13.27 - CDN$ 49.20|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- BPA FREE GLASS WATER BOTTLE ALTERNATIVE - Made from durable and beautifully clear BPA-free Eastman Tritan. Circular base allows it conveniently fit in cup holders.
- SPORTS WATER BOTTLE WITH TWIST-OFF CAP - Great for use in both outdoor and indoor activities. Ideal for hiking, camping, and everyday use. Ideal companion for the road, workouts or traveling.
- EASY FILLING, CLEANING, CARRYING - Opening is large enough easy filling and ice cubes, yet small enough to minimize splashes. Cap is completely removable for easy cleaning and filling. Handle design allows for easy carrying and for clipping to a bag or harness.
- STYLISH & SPILL PROOF DESIGN - The KOR water bottles stylish, convenient design. Safety latch on the cap keeps bottle spill proof.
- 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will send you a replacement or refund your purchase. 1% of all sales support important water initiatives through KOR's "Thirst for Giving" program
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The KOR Aura water bottles functional, state-of-the-art design makes it easy to take water on-the-go.
The KOR Aura, like all KOR drinking vessels, starts and ends with the drinking experience. With the Aura, KOR provides simplification and ingenuity at a value price for a re-usable bottle. Made from BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester, the health-safe KOR Aura is durable and beautifully clear. Each vessel features the KOR Perfect Spout design, a rounded lip spout that feels great on your lips and is large enough for chugging and ice cubes but small enough to minimize splashing.
The Aura's inviting twist-off cap shields the mouthpiece from germs and dirt. And its tapered body and ergonomic handle make it a joy to hold from any angle. Finally, as with all KOR hydration vessels, one percent of all KOR Aura sales go toward the support of important water initiatives through KOR's "Thirst for Giving" program. Simplicity, ingenuity, sustainability -- the KOR Aura.
- Cap is completely removable for easy cleaning and filling
- Made from BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester; durable and beautifully clear
- Features the KOR Perfect Spout design that feels great on your lips; large enough for chugging and ice cubes but small enough to minimize splashing
- Twist-off cap shields mouthpiece from germs and dirt
- Tapered body and ergonomic handle make it a joy to hold from any angle
- Ergonomic handle for easy carrying
- Dishwasher-safe in top rack (hand washing with soap and hot water recommended)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The feature: "curved rim feels great on your lips" (weird phrase) has been confirmed. Also, good bottle design. For the amount it holds, it's not bulky at all.
It seems water likes to get trapped in the space between the mouth piece and where it screws on, and likes to drip on your shirt when drinking from it. I suspect this is the result of condensation.
I didn't find the smooth lip all that exciting: it actually spreads the water a little too much, increasing the likelihood of water dribbling down your face. But the bigger problem is really where the lip meets the cap, which seems to trap water, so: (1) water drips everywhere when you unscrew the cap, and (2) moisture settles there, which causes it to smell and taste moldy.
Pros: Looks cool and has a smooth lip.
Cons: Drips and gets moldy.
I have two of these (because I loved the look), but I've found myself using a cheapy $3 bottle over them, because it's more functional--less messy and less smelly.
If it didn't look so cool, I would've given it one star.
So why does everyone seem to like it? I guess that it's because it's designed in such a way that the bottle never tips over and the water never seems to spill. I work out a lot and pretty intensely, and so I use it often--and honestly, I can't remember once ever spilling a drop. Plus it keeps the water nice and cool throughout my workout.
The handle on the cap is a cool addition as well. It nice for travels and the cap can be sealed tightly to prevent any leak. I used it to drink hot tea as well and there was no problem -- just keep a little bit of space on top to hold it when you are drinking it and leave the cap a little loose. The frame also wasn't too hot to hold.
Most recent customer reviews
The spout is design is really comfortable to drink out of & the cap seal good/tight. Feels like a quality water bottle & compact size.Published 1 month ago by Richard the Racer
For the round car cane portable handle for seniors. It doesn't fit all cars. It didn't fit mine nor my Sister. We both have Kia She has Kia Rio and I have Kia Rio 5. Read more
not like other comments, it is not smelly at all! Very solid product!!!Published 3 months ago by JIANG
Great bottle for storing water.
I use it when I go to the gym. It has a nice tight seal and a comfortable handle. Read more