Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Qbook Paperback – Oct 4 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kaplan Medical, the health sciences division of Kaplan Inc., is a leading provider of test preparation for medical licensure in the U.S. Kaplan Medical combines an exclusive combination of more than 30 years of experience with their test-expert resources to help thousands of medical students and doctors successfully prepare for the USMLE Steps 1, 2 and 3, and the Clinical Skills (CS) exam each year.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Errata of this book ,
P393 : A 15 (options are messed up )
P398: :A 34 ( Phenylephrine is AGONIST not antagonist )
...More as i`ll review more
This will definitely not replace using an online QBank, but it has USMLE-style questions with decent explanations, in a portable format so that you can study even when you can't be on your computer. I actually keep it on my nightstand and do some questions every night in bed (nothing like board studying to make you sleepy). It is a better Qbook than the First Aid Qbook, which has many errors and sometimes weak explanations. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Physiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review