- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 12.7 x 35.6 cm ; 699 g
- Shipping Weight: 980 g
- Batteries 2 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item model number: 1.633-109.0
- ASIN: B00336EUMW
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 22 2012
- Average Customer Review: 161 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #396 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Karcher WV 50 Window Vac, Streak-Free Shine
- Cordless, portable wet vac for cleaning windows and other flat surfaces
- Easy to use--simply spray solution of choice and vacuum
- Double-layered neoprene blades provide edge-to-edge suction
- Ergonomic, lightweight design, 3.5-ounce fluid reservoir, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Measures 11 inches wide, 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This WV50 Window Vac reduces the time, labor and mess associated with traditional methods of cleaning windows and other flat surfaces. It's easy and quick to clean your windows, mirrors and shower doors with the WV50.
- Specifically designed to clean windows and flat surfaces, including shower areas and mirrors, by removing cleaning solutions with suction
- Cordless, portable vacuum; reduces the time, effort, streaking and mess associated with traditional cleaning using paper or cloth towels
- Spray a cleaning solution on a window/flat surface, turn on the wv50 and run the blades along the window/surface for streak-free, drip-free cleaning
- A boon for persons suffering from joint and muscle ailments, making it easier to clean without repetitive or straining motions
From the manufacturer
Kärcher: The Trusted Brand for Cleaning
Kärcher offers a wide range of Home and Garden cleaning products and is the trusted brand for creating a healthy and cared for home. We are the leading brand for pressure washers worldwide. Whatever the cleaning need, from small projects to large undertakings, Kärcher has the ideal solution.
The Easiest Way to Clean Windows
Save Effort, Time, and Money
The world's first lithium-ion cordless window and flat surface wet vac, the Karcher WV50 Window Vac helps reduce the time, labor, and mess associated with traditional cleaning methods. Simply spray the cleaning solution of choice, turn the vacuum on, and run the blades along the surface -- it's that easy.
Easy to use and cost effective, the WV50 eliminates the wiping, rubbing, and mess required when using paper or cloth towels. Save money by not having to wash cloths or throw away paper towels. The WV50 innovative water recovery system takes up dirty water before it drips, and it empties quickly with no mess.
Backed by a one year limited warranty with Rapid Exchange Program.
Lithium-ion battery offers a higher energy output and lasts longer between charges
Eliminate streaks and drips while cleaning windows and other surfaces
Works on Many Flat Surfaces
From bathroom mirrors, showers, and tiles to countertops and small spills, the WV50 cleans most non-porous surfaces
Drains Easily with No Mess
Easily drain the reservoir during operation. Reservoir is also removable and dishwasher safe.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still, there are a few flaws:
- no docking station: on multiple windows it will eventually require a daily recharge; it becomes annoying having to plug in each time the charger cable
- weak battery: I guess that's the price to keep it light weight; exchangable battery would be helpfull without compromising on the weight
- water leaks: when not holding the vac upright the water tends to leak out; this is in particular a problem on narrow window frames with a wide trim as it becomes impossible to hold the vac upright when sucking the bottom of the window (where most water accumulates) while the tank already rests on the trim (if the trim is wider than a few inches). Therefore, I don't recommend the vac for that type of window or if there are many windows to cover!
The only issue is that you can only hold it upright as if you use it sideways any liquid in the reservoir could pour back to the squeegee end causing the dirty water to sputter out of it. The reservoir could be a little bigger as I found myself emptying it quite frequently. If you have large jobs I recommend having a bucket handy to empty the dirty water instead running to a toilet or sink every time to empty.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews