- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Karma & Reincarnation: A Comprehensive, Practical and Inspirational Guide Paperback – Jan 1 2001
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
In Karma & Reincarnation, Ruth White ponders the imponderables and helps bring sense to life's BIG questions: Why do we suffer? What can we do about the problem of evil? Are we paying for past mistakes? Karma literally means both "action" and "fate". The hand-in-glove theories of karma and reincarnation provide a working hypothesis to bring greater meaning and purpose to our lives.
Karma & Reincarnation presents a clear, working definition of karma and reincarnation, free of dogma and jargon. White draws on Hindu, Buddhist, and Christian roots, offering a straightforward discussion on the meaning of karma in each tradition. She presents a sane and useful look at how karma and reincarnation work in our relationships and in society at large.
With practical exercises and real-life examples, this thoughtful and hopeful book helps us:
-- discover our key themes and karmic triggers. What comes up over and over?
-- begin to let go of "old stuff; "
-- and make the choices that make a difference in everyday life.
For anyone seeking a useful definition of karma, free of any religious or doctrinal influence, Ruth White provides a clear and practical guide. She shows us karma's necessary connection to reincarnation and its important applications for contemporary life, making, a distinction between the true meaning of karma and the commonly held notion that it's all about punishment for past errors.
About the Author
Ruth White is an accredited psychotherapist and maintains a private practice. She is also a spiritual consultant, working as a channel for guidance from Gildas - her well-known discarnate Guide, running groups in the UK and Germany and a correspondence course in spiritual growth.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Buddhism > Karma
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Karma
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Reincarnation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Comparative Religion
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation