- Celebrate Small Business Month with Amazon Business : Register now to take advantage of $25 off your first eligible Amazon Business purchase. Claim your offer
Kaytee Feeder Pole and Hangers, 5-Feet (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality powder-coated metal finish for parts that last without rusting
- No digging required - pole drives directly into the ground
- Large bird feeder designed to comfortably feed many birds
- Easy to install
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 19.05 x 42.55 cm; 1.72 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Nov. 15 2014
- Manufacturer : Kaytee
- ASIN : B00NCQUPKE
- Item model number : 100508804
Best Sellers Rank:
#375,361 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #4,314 in Wild Bird Feeders
- Customer Reviews:
Kaytee's Feeder Pole and Hangers were designed for mounting most plastic, metal and wood feeders.
Top reviews from other countries
We have genetically engineered squirrels that are impervious to "chasers", sparys, and all deterrent know to man that can't knock this thing over.
The birds, and more importantly the Warden, love the setup.
UPDATE 6/8/2015. Too much to send back, so I decided to make it work. I bought a piece of rebar, thinking that would drive into the ground and I wouldn't have to drive the pole in so far. However, I couldn't get the pole to go down much, I thought (went further than I thought) so I pulled it back out and of course the dirt came out with it leaving a pole size hole. So I filled that hole with water and came back later and the pole went right in, I left the rebar in, but don't think I needed to. The feeder works after I went to the hardware plumbing and got some fittings, one to fit the feeder and one to fit the pole made so both would fit together.