Keeping the Cutting Edge Paperback – Jan 1 1995
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dynamite Payson spent over 40 years making his living on the rugged coast of Maine, as a fisherman and boat (and model) builder. He understand first hand the importance of sound design and construction.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It also has a few pages of detail on sharpening chainsaw blades as well as standard steel blades ( which is pretty dated with carbide tablesaw blades replacing steel blades )
Best book I've read on sharpening handsaws ( filing - setting - planing teeth level - etc.)
I didn't want the sections about circular saws.
But I knew that going in, there was no deception. I was aware that there was
only one chapter on what I wanted and I got it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Carpentry
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Hand Tools
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Power Tools
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Woodworking > Projects
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction