Keeping the Land: Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug, Reconciliation and Canadian Law Paperback – May 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Rachel Ariss is an assistant professor in legal studies at the University of Ontario’s Institute of Technology. She lives in Toronto, Ontario. John Cutfeet is a member of and a councillor the Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug community. He lives in northwestern Ontario.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > History > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Native Issues
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Race Relations
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences