In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|1. The Ring In Return|
|2. In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3|
|3. Cuts Marked In The March Of Men|
|4. Three Evils (Embodied In Love And Shadow)|
|5. The Crowing|
|6. Blood Red Summer|
|7. The Velorium Camper I: Faint Of Hearts|
|8. The Velorium Camper II: Backend Of Forever|
|9. The Velorium Camper III: Al The Killer|
|10. A Favor House Atlantic|
|11. The Light & The Glass|
Coheed& Cambria ~ Vol. 3-In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Claudio stated that he keeps the lyrics and the meaning to them vague so that fans can interpret them how they wish. Some of this stuff is very cryptic, but don't despair! This story will be translated into a graphic novel in January!
A few clues for deciphering this album;
The events of SSTB leave Coheed, Cambria and 3 of their 4 children dead. KSSE starts off with a ringing telephone and a ship taking off. It tells of a self-fulfilling dream that started at the end of Neverender.
One of the characters, Apollo, is in actuality a dog.
The Camper Velourium is a ship belonging to a racist psychopath named Al.
Claudio wrote himself into the story ("Dear Claudio, we'll make it if you believe"- Everything Evil) and is the second born and only survivor of Coheed's four children. Further, Jesse the prize fighter, is the brother to Coheed and thus the uncle to Claudio.
I wish I could take credit for these discoveries, but actually Claudio dropped these hints on his website.
Buy this album, the haunting intro "The Ring in Return" will leave you hooked.
"Meditate more upon this, I will."- Master Yoda
1. The Ring In Return: A really cool intro to the cd, the melodic part on the strings is actually also played on the piano in SSTB!!! 8/10
2. In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3: Self-titled song of the album, very long, about 8 minutes. Nevertheless, an amazing song with cool lyrics. One of my favorites on the album. 10/10
3. Cuts Marked In The March Of Men: Great song, about Claudio lost in a city as a battlefield, with dead bodies and blood, violence everywhere, and finding love. AWESOME!! 9/10
4. Three Evils ( Embodied In Love And Shadow ): Amazing song! The lyrics are so good i get the chills when i listen to this song. Great ending line: "Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops!" Great guitars, too, and a phenomenal chorus! 10/10
5. The Crowing: I like this song, but the verses are kinda boring. The amazing guitar and vocals in the chorus make up for the verses.Read more ›
Thats until a uber metal friend of mine, who is also a fellow rush fan told me how great the album was. I put it off for a long time untill last week, After I saw the video for "A Favor House Atlantic." I had the song stuck in my head for a long time and checked out some more stuff on the website. a day later, i got the album and I am not disapointed at all! This band is all kinds of tight! The vocals soar, the bass is pounding, the guitars offer sonic atmosphere and the drums drive it home!
In what is probly one of the best promotional ideas ever, Coheed and Cambria are making their next two albums a conclusion to a quad-trilogy. With a comic book that is scheduled to launch this summer based on the lyrics and main characters (thus the bands name) These guys have everything going for them! I love comic books!! So all in all if you don't mind high pitched vocals, like interesting new music, great lyrics, and comic books, this may be a great band for you. It also helps to be a Rush fan.. I can tell they are. I read that the bassist owns a Geddy Lee J-Bass, and the secret song on the albums is called 2113! I bet they'd do an awsome cover of "Spirit of Radio"....
Most recent customer reviews
So glad to have this amazing album on vinyl after all these yearsPublished 19 months ago by Kevin Murray
But it was a little to inconsistent for me. Most of the songs i like, but there were some songs on there that were just a little too out there for me. Read morePublished on July 17 2004
My friend ashley let me barrow this cd. And at first i was like WOW, that mans voice. lol. Im inlove w/ it. THe guitar is amazing. The drums are hot. And his voice. Read morePublished on July 16 2004 by Kim
(see above) this is the cd that made the heed famous. this is less complex but just as great as their debut, second stage turbine blade, this one is a little lighter (less... Read morePublished on July 15 2004
These guys can't decide if they are Metallica or a doo-wop band, and their indecision and inconsistency drives me nuts. Read morePublished on July 15 2004 by Now and Then
when i first heard the single off of this cd i was like wow they sound a touch like old rush. and that is what made me buy this cd. Read morePublished on July 15 2004 by Ralph W. Neville
Coheed and Cambria are the most innovative artists that I've ever heard. They have great guitar and drum work, the lyrics are insanely well-written (about made-up characters,... Read morePublished on July 14 2004 by Fat Wood
i first herda coheed and cambria by one of my good friends. her friend came over and she would ALWAYS play this cd!! it's SOOO annoying. Read morePublished on July 9 2004 by Gimpster
Look for similar items by category
- Music > Alternative Rock > Alternative Styles > Alternative Metal
- Music > Alternative Rock > Hardcore & Punk > Emo
- Music > Alternative Rock > Hardcore & Punk > Punk-Pop
- Music > Alternative Rock > Indie & Lo-Fi > Emo
- Music > Alternative Rock > Indie & Lo-Fi > Indie Rock
- Music > Classic Rock > Glam
- Music > Hard Rock & Metal > Alternative Metal
- Music > Pop
- Music > Rock