Have one to sell?
Kennel Cough Drops for Dogs and Cats - 2oz Pet Herbal Remedy - Throat Soother - Homeopathic Respiratory Support - Dry, Wet & Barky Pet Cough and Cat Asthma, Sinus Congestion Treatment - Made in USA
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.Amazon's Choice for " "
$27.02 ($45.03 /100 ml)
Enhance your purchase
- Rush & Soothe: With immediate absorption through liquid drops and seven organically-derived herbal ingredients, this drops for dogs and cats brings relief to the short-term symptoms of kennel cough and similar ailments while working to boost immune and protect against more serious issues.
- Safe & Effective: Echinacea, marshmallow root, licorice, elecampane, orange peel, oregano and angelica root synergistically combine to create an effective, natural remedy for puppy and kitten that will ease respiratory problems and support immunity.
- Revive Their Voice: Think of this supplement as cough drops for pets or a cat or dog inhaler. If they have meowed or barked themselves hoarse, they have asthma, or else, these drps can ease kennel cough symptoms and help them breathe freely again.
- 100% Natural Pet Supplement Made in the USA - We used only the best proven 100% natural, American-sourced ingredients to create our cough treatment for dogs and cats. It’s in compliance with all USA standards. Suitable for pets of all breeds, small and large, young and senior.
- FurFinds Commitment: We’re all in the same boat; we want to ensure our pets live a long happy life. That is why we are committed to making the best possible pet wellness products for our furry customers.
Is your pet having a hard time meowing or barking?
- Parcel Dimensions : 11.51 x 3.61 x 3.61 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : Oct. 17 2020
- Manufacturer : FurFinds
- ASIN : B08LBQJXLC
- Item model number : FF-003C
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,293 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #15 in Dog Herbal Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
4.1 out of 5
1,037 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
This stuff worksReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 9, 2021
Product works for my dog. She has collapsing trachea
31 people found this helpful
Effective and easy to give.Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on December 20, 2020
15 year old chihuahua developed a cough, wanted something natural to give her. This has helped her coughing spells tremendously. Would recommend!
26 people found this helpful
This product is GoodReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 16, 2021
My chihuahua started to cough and For a appointment to the vet had to wait because they are booked but meanwhile look up this product to see if it would help till she goes to the vet she was not eating nor barking with she loves to do got this product gave her the first dose ANd a hour later she came out went outside to get some sun drank water and even took some bites of her food and even started to do some barking I saw the difference.
This product is Good
This product is Good
16 people found this helpful
THIS PRODUCT WORKSReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 11, 2021
My dog developed a cough overnight that sounded like a goose honking. That describes kennel cough, but he hadn't been anywhere to catch kennel cough. Based on other reviews, I ordered this product and it worked. He didn't like it, but I found if I held a treat in the fingers of my left hand, I could squeeze the liquid into his mouth as he took the treat. By the end of a week, his cough was gone. I highly recommend this product as opposed to an expensive trip to the vet.
11 people found this helpful
One of the best products so farReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 13, 2021
I am very happy with this product. I have a lab mix that has a severe coughing problem. We have been to seven vets, one specialist and a natural vet and nobody can tell us what is wrong with him. Every test he takes is fine except his liver count is up a little bit. The only thing that works is steroids and I really hate having him on steroids full-time. So I have been looking for herbal and natural alternatives. This product and another one that I am using calms the car enough that he doesn’t throw up nonstop. We are still looking for answers but in the meantime I am happy that we found something that at least alleviate his discomfort and helps his cough a little bit.
12 people found this helpful