- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Kenwood VR-8060-S Audio Video Receiver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100 watts per channel x 2 (into 8 ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, with no more than 0.9 percent THD); 100 watts per channel x 6 (into 8 ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, with less than 0.9 percent THD)
- Decoders built-in for theater-quality surround from digital sources Dolby Digital EX, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS NEO:6, DTS Discrete 6.1, Matrix 6.1, and Dolby Prologic IIx
- Tuner with 40 AM/FM presets, 32-bit 2nd generation ADI SHARC DSP processor, composite to S-video upconverting, and digital audio output
- Universal preprogrammed remote control operates the receiver, TV, VCR, DVD player, cable or satellite tuner, and select audio components
- Full digital bass management allows user to send deep bass only to speakers designed to handle it
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The VR-8060 features 6 channels of discrete amplification (KSTAT audio transistors) rated at 100W x 6. Powerful SHARC 32 bit DSP, the latest in surround sound processing (Dolby Digital EX, ProLogic IIx, DTS-ES 96/24), HD component video switching (3 in 1 out) and composite to S-Video transcoding (up-converting). Composite to S-video transcoding (up-conversion) simplifies video connectivity to the VR-8060-S by converting a composite video signal to s-video. Rounding out the receiver is banana compatible speaker terminals, a Phono input w/EQ, and an A/V universal remote control
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com