- Product Dimensions: 37.8 x 31 x 36.1 cm ; 5.94 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.7 Kg
- Item model number: K40
- ASIN: B000AQPMHA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 13 2012
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #133,834 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Keurig B40 Elite Brewing System, Black
- 1500-Watt single-serve brewing system for gourmet coffee or tea
- Compatible with all K-cups
- Removable 48-ounce water reservoir; removable drip tray
- 2 brew-size options; 2-hour automatic shut-off; descale indicator
- Brewer requires 4 minutes of priming before being ready to use. See product manual below
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The elite brewing system is Keurig's gourmet home brewing made affordable. The elite brewing system, the most affordably priced Keurig kitchen brewing system, offers k-cup® coffee, tea and hot cocoa brewing as the elite choice to any drip coffee maker. The elite offers two cup sizes for brewing options with the programmable feature of auto off. The 48-ounce removable water reservoir holds up to 6 cups before refilling and for the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs.at Initial set up, once the machine is filled with water, it will take approximately 4-minutes for the water will be heated. During the heating period the red light next to &no.8216;heating&no.8217; On the led control center will become illuminated. Once the water is heated, the red light will turn off and the small mug button will flash. Press the small mug button to start a cleansing brew. Pour the hot water into the sink. The brewer may take 15 seconds to reheat water between brews during which time the red light next to &no.8216;heating&no.8217; On the led control center may be illuminated. When the water has heated, the red light will turn off. The one-time set-up process is now complete and you are ready to brew!
Showing 1-8 of 31 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?