- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 2 edition (April 1 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764139169
- ISBN-13: 978-0764139161
- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 13.6 x 1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 200 g
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #85,747 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Keys to Parenting Your Anxious Child Paperback – Apr 1 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Katharina Manassis, M.D., is a child psychiatrist on staff at the renowned Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto and an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto.
Top Customer Reviews
Also, since this is Amazon.ca, I would like to point out this is a Canadian doctor/author so the references and cultural context is more relevent to Canucks than some of what I've seen out of the States.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Anxiety Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth