Keys to Parenting Your Anxious Child Paperback – Apr 1 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Katharina Manassis, M.D., is a child psychiatrist on staff at the renowned Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto and an Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also, since this is Amazon.ca, I would like to point out this is a Canadian doctor/author so the references and cultural context is more relevent to Canucks than some of what I've seen out of the States.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Anxiety Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth