Killzone: Shadow Fall - PlayStation 4
|List Price:||CDN$ 19.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 5.00 (25%)|
- A new breed of hero for a new vision of Killzone: You are Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, tasked with maintaining the fragile peace between the ISA and the Helghast. Any misstep could see the conflict spiral out of control, taking your homeworld with it.
- An expansive arsenal of futuristic weapons: Command the OWL, Kellan's versatile, commandable combat drone that functions as an extension of you, dramatically augmenting your abilities and offering a host of new tactical options
- Tense, realistic cold war sci-fi: On a divided Vekta, one in which bitter enemies are forced to coexist, constant distrust threatens to escalate into all-out war. Discover an all new side to an ancient conflict
- Designed for the next generation of gaming: With breathtaking scale and the new freedoms of tactical gameplay, Killzone: Shadow Fall is a true showcase for the impressive power of PS4. The redesigned DUALSHOCK 4 further enhances the experience with its refined controls
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Strive To Uncover The Whole Story
Killzone: Shadow Fall is the latest installment in the hugely successful Killzone franchise, developed exclusively for PlayStation 4, by Guerrilla Games. Thirty years after the events of Killzone 3, the world is a very different place, with two rival factions, the Helghast and the Vektans, living side by side divided by a vast wall. In the midst of it all stands a Shadow Marshal, an elite soldier, the best of the best. As Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, you’re sworn to protect your home and the values you believe in. Maintaining the fragile peace is difficult when there is no trust between either side. A series of escalating conflicts puts you on the path of a Helghast intelligence operative named Echo, who fights for the same reasons but on the opposite side. Strive to uncover the whole story as the intense, immersive combat of the Killzone series is reborn on PS4.
A New Breed of Hero For a New Vision of Killzone
You are Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, tasked with maintaining the fragile peace between the ISA and the Helghast. Any misstep could see the conflict spiral out of control, taking your homeworld with it.
Designed For The Next Generation of Gaming
With breathtaking scale and the new freedoms of tactical gameplay, Killzone: Shadow Fall is a true showcase for the impressive power of PS4. The redesigned DUALSHOCK 4 further enhances the experience with its refined controls.
An Expansive Arsenal of Futuristic Weapons
Command the OWL, Kellan's versatile, commandable combat drone that functions as an extension of you, dramatically augmenting your abilities and offering a host of new tactical options.
Tense, Realistic Cold War Sci-Fi
On a divided Vekta, one in which bitter enemies are forced to coexist, constant distrust threatens to escalate into all-out war. Discover an all new side to an ancient conflict.
Killzone Season Pass (Sold Separately)
To help you save on the first six expansion packs, we’re introducing the Killzone Shadow Fall Season Pass:
- Online co-op expansion pack- A new co-operative game mode in which up to four online friends must survive against impossible odds. Fight waves upon waves of enemies in four new arena maps, featuring a unique leveling system and new unlocks
- Three online co-op map packs- Each pack contains two brand-new arena maps for co-op mode with friends
- Two additional multiplayer expansion packs- We’ll reveal more about these additional multiplayer expansion packs when Killzone Shadow Fall’s launch date nears. Suffice to say they’ll offer many hours of additional multiplayer thrills!
From the Manufacturer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Dont come for the story as it's nothing but a really basic FPS.
I didn't bother with the multiplayer as there wasn't one when i used to play.
Graphics were pretty sweet at release date.
Its very frustarting in the end and you keep dying, the checkpoints are awful making you repeat chapter after chapter this is suppose to be fun a major step down from killzone 3 that was amazing this one is a failure and believe all the bad reviews they are real.
I decided to return the rented game and glad i rented it i don't have to put up with idiots who program games put an easy mode and make it hard as hell.
Casual gamer strear clear of that on AWFUL
Having said that, graphics aren't everything. The campaign/story/what have you starts off strong, even for one who has never played a Killzone game before. But, about halfway through, it starts to slip, and it ends with less of a bang and more of a whimper. It certainly sets up for a sequel, but does it really need one? That is the question.
Multiplayer is definitely a change of pace from other games I'm used to, and the OWL adds a tactical twist. However, it's not nearly as useful as in campaign, and it acts more like the armour abilities of Halo, where you can only have one at a time. They can be useful though if you both plan ahead and are a quick thinker. Otherwise you'll find your shots blocked by shields on all sides while the enemy is free to shoot at you. Teamwork is essential in this game, but as usual, keeping voice chat on is bound to be more of a frustrating experience than playing the game itself. Can't be helped I suppose.
All in all, this was a decent launch title for the PS4. Not great by any means, but decent.
The rating is for the game itself, I kinda regret spending those 20 dollars.
Most recent customer reviews
Okay game. It was only 5$, so I'd say it was worth it overall.Published 5 days ago by Jean-Philippe Bouchard
Only paid $4.99 for this game but I still feel like I got ripped off.Published 6 days ago by whitebic
The game is fine quite a good gameplay but i dont have interest in gaming for nowPublished 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome game!! Good physics and AI. Graphics are superb. Played through twicePublished 1 month ago by Alx Thompson