Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on May 25, 2016
It is a very interesting book with many references. This book gives you options and possibilities. It doesn't seem to force anything on people. You can try a side dish, a whole dish or give up on meat for good.
on November 19, 2013
Loved this book -- it was the inspiration for me to jump right into a plant-based diet. It's been well over a month and I haven't looked back, and do not miss meat. This was the change I have wanted to make for several years for compassionate reasons, and reading The Kind Diet gave me that extra little push and opened my eyes to the possibility of improving my health as well.

Thoughtful, insightful and well-written...
One person found this helpful
on August 29, 2014
Alicia Silverstone's diet / lifestyle recommendations are well-researched and presented in a fun, conversational tone. I have been inspired by several of her recipes. The volume has exquisite photographs as well! The world can always use a little more kindness. : )
on December 27, 2017
great item
on March 5, 2011
I recently turned Vegan when I purchased this book and it was extremely helpful with my transition. It gave my insight into what is actually going on with the animals, and what is actually in the food we eat. This book is more than just a recipe book, it is a book of great facts that I never even knew about, and I was vegetarian for 12 years before going Vegan.
2 people found this helpful
on January 10, 2018
the book is lovely! a perfect guide for everyone who wants to start eating healthy!
on September 22, 2013
Amazing cookbook! There are a couple recipes that were not my favourite but overall I love, love, love this cookbook and this is coming from a cookbook junkie!
One person found this helpful
on October 26, 2016
I viewed it from the library. Loved it so much I decided to purchase it. Very happy about it
on April 6, 2014
Alicia writes a beautiful book that is fun to read and inspirational. I've recommended the book to many! Have not tried the recipes yet but will definitely be a 'superhero' one day.
on August 22, 2014
really great recipes..peanut cups are my fav. some recipes have ingredients that are not easy to find. I will still recommend this book