Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping
+ CDN$ 3.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
The King of Fighters XIV: SteelBook Launch Edition - PlayStation 4
|Price:||CDN$ 79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 3D evolution: all 50 fighters, move sets and more are rendered in full 3d graphics that preserves the essence of KOF's visual style but updates it with a whole new dimension
- The best refinement since KOF '98: controls have been streamlined and the combo and max mode mechanics have been overhauled to create the most competitive fighter in SNK's history
- The best roster yet: there are 50 fighters total, with 31 returning from previous entries into the KOF series, and 19 brand new characters all 50 characters will be available at the game's launch
- Revamped online experience: the king of fighters xiv has devoted a lot of development time to improving the game's net code for vastly improved online gameplay
- Voices: the game includes original Japanese voices, plus subtitles available in 5 languages, including English, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Mexican Spanish, and Japanese
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: PlayStation 4 | Edition: SteelBook Launch
The king of fighters xiv will be making its stateside debut with a partnership between SNK and Atlus U.S.A. The vaunted fighting game series, which first made its debut in 1994, is entering a new evolution with the king of fighters xiv thanks to series-first 3d graphics and debuting exclusively on the PlayStation 4 console. The classic 3 vs. 3 battle system is unchanged in KOF xiv and the perfectionists at SNK have made some notable updates to the fighting engine. From streamlining controls to improving the combo and max mode mechanics, the developers have worked tirelessly to bring hardcore fans and newcomers the most competitive, but accessible, game in KOF history.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The graphics aren't the best, but they're still pretty good. Don't expect Dead or Alive models. Some of the background stages look great and feel alive. The menu's are visually nice to look at, and there are plenty of modes to keep you busy.
The online is a little spotty. I'd say about 4 put of 10 matches I play don't lag. I've had the game freeze on me twice in 2 hours while playing online. Hopefully this gets fixed.
As a big KOF fan, I can honestly say "Good job, SNK." Hopefully this game gets the attention and love it deserves from other fighting game lovers.
It also has high production values, a new thing for KOF, and the story for each team is actually interesting.
Graphics are like...Dreamcast HD with new shaders. Still, I like how it looks and how smooth it is (1080p, 60fps).
The art is very good, shame that the skin shaders are weird.