Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kingston 8 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/8GB
|Price:||CDN$ 6.59 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Lifetime warranty
- 100 Percent Tested for Reliability
- Free Technical Support
- Easy to Follow Installation Instructions
- Designed to Meet or Exceed Industry Standards for Performance and Reliability
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size : 8GB
Amazon.ca Product Description
8GB SDHC Class 4 Flash Card.
Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory card is designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices.
With an 8 GB capacity, the SDHC card offers larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With a Class 4 rating, the card delivers a minimum data transfer rate of 4 MB per second for optimum performance with SDHC devices.
For added reliability and durability, this solid-state SDHC memory card is built of nonvolatile memory components and has no moving parts that could wear out or break. Although identical in size to today's standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices such as cameras and camcorders. Fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification, this memory card is backed with a lifetime limited warranty.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
At 500 times the capacity, this 8Gb unit is a beauty. Huge capacity and, as usual, a very keen price on Amazon.
Two points to note:
- This is a Class 4 SD card. This means it is not really suitable for high spec digital SLRs, such as the Canon Rebel. The Class 4 indicates the read/write speed, and with a Class 4 the card will slow down the camera, and for rapid sequential shots will be a handicap. For such uses you need a Class 6. you will pay much more for one, but will be glad you did.
- Unless you are using a very high resolution camera, you probably do not need 8Gb, unless you plan to never transfer images off the card and onto your computer. For regular digital camera use, buy a couple of very cheap 2Gb cards. However, for other media use, such as playing digital video files on your TV, the bigger capacity is definitely useful.
As is usual with Kingston memory, it works perfectly every time.
Five stars, but make sure it is the right Class for you.
I've been using this particular SD card now for over 1000 photos, and haven't had a problem yet. It reads and writes fast on my D5000, and I find that any more than 8GB on a camera is an organizational nightmare, so it's working perfectly for me.
Only issue I have is that the card I received was a BLACK 8GB Class 4 SD card, and not a BLUE... Difference? None I can find so far, but I do think they should sell exactly the card they specify or provide options.
Well worth the money.
receiving the Flash Memory Card showed it could record moving pictures and retaining the colours and sounds similar
to the original subjects. Instructions included with the Flash Memory Card are accurate for both SD Memory Card and
SDHC Memory Card. When received the Card was well packed to protect it from dust and physical damages.
Amazon packed the card well for shipping. Delivery was made by Amazon and received within Amazon delivery times.
Most recent customer reviews
Product exactly as described. Fast delivery. I recommend this seller. Thanks!Published 2 months ago by Anonymous