Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack - 3.5 mm
- Hands-Free car kit designed for answering and receiving calls with any Bluetooth smartphone - iPhone, Android, Blackberry etc
- Seamlessly stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device
- Built-in microphone and easy to use music controls
- Provides audio through your 3.5mm input in Car Stereo when playing music and answering phone calls
- Requires 3.5mm audio input in the car stereo
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit is designed to provide a simple hands-free solution for answering and receiving phone calls while on the go. Also stream stereo music from your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth capable devices.
- Stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device
- Music player controls - Play, Pause, Previous song, Next song.
- Supports Bluetooth profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Connect via Bluetooth with phone to receive phone calls and use voice commands
- Recharge your device while listening to music via USB port
Note: The car kit requires a 3.5 mm input jack in the car stereo
- All iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch
- Android smartphones - HTC, All Droids, Samsung
- Blackberry smartphones
- All Bluetooth (A2DP/HFP/HSP) capable devices
What’s in the Box
- Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit
- Adhesive pad (for mounting)
- User manual
The Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit is backed by our 1 year warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
After over 2 weeks of having this system, I'm happy to say that it works like a charm. Setup was easy with the module's small footprint, and it came with its own adhesive.Pairing was quick and simple, albeit limited to only one device at a time. The controls worked well for all the applications I used on my android device, and I especially like the fact that it resumes playback after connecting to bluetooth. And yes, once your device is paired, connection is automatic. At the end of the day, I'm a very happy that I made the decision to buy the Kinivo system, and I'd recommend it to anyone, anytime.
It also comes with an extension so if like our car the Aux socket is in the centre console, you have the extra reach to mount it higher.
Sound quality from my phone is awesone quality.
heard no complaints yet about phone conversations.
the only down fall for me is that my cars power ports always have power and there is no way to turn the device off unless you unplugg it. not a big deal but wish there was a on/button. for the price this product works very very well.
Did you ever feel not-so-cool because your car doesn't come with Bluetooth like your friend's higher end car? Are you followed by a horrible bad luck everyone calls you when you're driving? Do you just want to listen to your phone's music and navigate through the playlist without risking an accident? Well then as long as you have an aux port, this is THE buy!
I actually bought 4 of them and gave them to friends and family...1 year later and they still work perfectly and still the best buy!!
PS: If your car's stereo is crap, you might also want to buy a noise filter
Instantly paired with my iPhone, and if you hold down the center button Siri will come on to take voice commands.
I'm very happy. Much better than the Motorola and Belkin hands free kits I've tried, and this outputs music/podcasts to my stereo via bluetooth.
I really can't believe how good this is for the price. Insta-buy this.
Most recent customer reviews
works great, would recommend to anyone that does not have Bluetooth in their carPublished 5 days ago by rikki daub
I've had one of those for two years now and it still works perfectly. I had Belkin before this, and it was less reliable about switching devices, and the thin wires eventually... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
This thing works great! Even the phone calls are clear which is unusual for a cheap Bluetooth device.Published 15 days ago by Jason
There was a humming noise any time it was used, either with the music or a phone call. and a significant decrease in volume, again when used with the music or phone call. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Baxter Morgan
Old unit had a built in battery that needed constant attention. This unit connects easily and sound output is very good. Thanks.Published 1 month ago by Babatunde Oshinubi