Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - Wii U
- - Tap the Link amiibo figure to receive a new weapon to use in battle: the Spinner from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game. - Tap the Zelda or Sheik amiibo figure to receive a weapon rated 3-stars or higher. - Tap any Super Smash Bros. series amiibo figure to get randomly selected materials, weapons or Rupees in the game. - Up to 5 compatible amiibo figures total can be used per day.
- Platform: Nintendo Wii U
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Kirby Like You've Never Seen Him Before
Do you have the magic touch? Then guide Kirby as he sets off on grand adventures in a hand-sculpted clay world. Draw lines on the touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller to create rainbow-colored clay ropes to move Kirby around freely, or tap him to attack enemies or blast through obstacles. Transformations include a submarine, rocket and tank. In underwater levels, Kirby dons a swim mask. If his power level gets too low, a clay bandage appears on his head.
- Kirby comes to life in a world of clay, which creates a beautiful backdrop for Kirby's adventure.
- You take control of Kirby with the stroke of a stylus and draw on the GamePad touch screen to guide Kirby through the world.
- Use the GamePad to control Kirby's many transformations in unique new ways.
- The intuitive drawing mechanic is a spiritual successor to Kirby: Canvas Curse for Nintendo DS that builds on the game play and takes it in a new direction.
From the Manufacturer
You can guide Kirby through a vibrant claymation world!
You can guide Kirby through a vibrant claymation world by drawing Rainbow Ropes for him to roll along in this all-new adventure! You can even mold your clay self into a Tank, Submarine, or Rocket to wreak havoc. Up to 3 friends can join in to explore levels with you.*
You can use the stylus creatively and tactically when drawing Rainbow Ropes to help Kirby navigate obstacles and defeat bosses. Make loops, launch Kirby into the air or stop up waterfalls that get in his way. If a stage gets too challenging for any one Kirby to handle, call in some Waddle Dee allies for backup. Players can easily drop in and out of the main game at any time. So when things get tricky, one of the Waddle Dee players can carry Kirby to the goal while the other players collect items and stars. Need even more firepower? Tap the Kirby, King Dedede, or Meta Knight amiibo to the Wii U GamePad daily to give Kirby fantastic power-ups.
*Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
Creative levels filled with hidden items and collectibles
Transform Kirby into a variety of clay objects: a Tank, a Submarine, or a Rocket!
Up to 3 other players* can easily drop in and out of the main game at any time
The Kirby, King Dedede, and Meta Knight amiibo can give Kirby fantastic power-ups.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Let's get things straight. For people not used to touch controls, the game could be irritating and frustrating at times.
Also, it could be argued that some of the game mechanics are repetitive but at the same time they are quite unique for a game of this type.
The game might look easy but it's quite challenging at times (in a Captain Toad Treasure Tracker way), as some of the controls are tough to master.
The graphics are great (I would say gorgeous at times) as they have a warm adorable style. If anything, the only negative point would be that
all the collectibles are pretty bland.
A must for Kirby fans in any case.
The only reason why I did not give this a single star was for the simple fact that though it lacks any sort of "fun" factor, the graphics themselves are pretty.