Knives 2012: The World's Greatest Knife Book Paperback – Sep 22 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joe Kertzman has authored 12 editions of the Knives annual book, as well as the Art of the Knife, BLADE's Guide to Making Knives and four editions of Sporting Knives. Joe is also Managing Editor of BLADE Magazine.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
There are knives from around the world but mostly american. Some knives in the book are absolutely stunningly beautiful, but in my eyes most of them are expensive materials and impressing handwork, but needing the last touch, the last bit of 'soul'. Buy the book youself and judge. You will find a lot of inspiration for your own knifemaking or just drool over the nicely arranged pages with blades dressed in the most impressing materials on the planet.
Way too many photos of pure art knives once again, but that appears to be all the editor cares about.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Firearms & Weapons
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Sports Memorabilia (besides cards)
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Power Tools
- Books > Education & Reference > Consumer Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting