- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Knowledge Base for Teacher Education and Development: Bibliographies 1990-2000: Volume 1: Research Issues and Context of Teacher Education and Development; Volume 2: Programme and Process of Teacher Education; Volume 3: Quality Assurance, Reform and IT in Teacher Education; Paperback – Oct 31 2002
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Oct 31 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Pedagogy
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Professional Development
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Reference > Bibliographies & Indexes